CRM Executive – App Retention
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth.
We are looking for an outstanding CRM Executive to drive activation and retention of Farfetch app users. You’ll need experience in planning and executing Push marketing campaigns, and a passion for learning about newer technologies and innovating in-app messaging and rich inbox.
This is a chance to work on a growing digital marketing channel for Farfetch, where you will work closely with the CRM marketing team and key app stakeholders (from the product, performance marketing and content teams) to identify the optimal strategy to engage Farfetch app users, using existing channels as well as new techniques.
You will be responsible for planning and executing all app retention marketing activity, improving the channel’s performance through analysis and testing, and implementing new retention journeys for app users. This is a new role focused on a new channel so you must be comfortable with ambiguity.
We are looking for someone with big ideas, who loves solving complex problems in an analytically rigorous way, with a passion for creatively engaging with customers.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with key stakeholders (CRM/email, content, product, BI, international site managers) to develop a retention marketing strategy that will engage and convert app users
- You will plan, execute and report on retention marketing campaigns across push, in-app messaging, rich push and rich inbox
- You will scope and implement new triggered lifecycle campaigns based on mobile user journeys
- You will monitor opt-in list and work with key stakeholders on initiatives to drive downloads and opt-ins, and promote app features
- You will work with the CRM team to design and deliver the testing roadmap for app user marketing
- You will collaborate closely with the Tech team on the Mobile development roadmap
- You will research and recommend new app user marketing opportunities
- You will support delivery of loyalty programme on app through execution of targeted campaigns
- You will lead scoping and launch of SMS as a new retention channel
- You will build out new reporting to understand performance across mobile retention campaigns
Who you are:
- You are experienced in digital marketing, with specific experience in app user marketing (push, in-app messaging, rich inbox etc.)
- You have a Degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level then A level maths or equivalent
- You have a strong interest in discovering new digital marketing technologies
- You have outstanding analytical skills including ability to:
- Analyse and communicate insights regarding app performance metrics
- Build performance reports
- Prepare business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to flex style to different teams
- You are able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- You have intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics
- You have experience with app tracking tools (e.g. Localytics, Appsflyer)
- You have experience working with push marketing tools (e.g. Localytics, Responsys, Oracle, Salesforce or other tier 1 provider
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.