Treasury Junior Analyst
This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to join the Treasury team within an exciting and rapidly expanding business. This is a key role within Treasury, a team of currently 9 strong members across London and Porto.
The Treasury Analyst role will work closely with all members of the team and provide cover to the other treasury analysts based in Porto and will report to the Treasury Cash Manager in London.
Primary responsibilities of this role will be managing the daily and short-term cash liquidity, maintaining our banking infrastructure as the Group continues to grow, and supporting all local treasury operations.
What You’ll do:
- Carry out the Group Daily Cash & Liquidity Management activities, including: calculating cash balances, identifying daily funding requirement, and investment/ redemptions of surplus cash.
- Manage Group bank accounts & facilities, including account opening, account closing, ad-hoc documentation and updating database information.
- Maintain Intercompany loan registers, issuing monthly loan statements, and liaising with accounting & tax teams.
- Provide support to the Treasury Cash Manager and Accountant on various ad-hoc requirements including, general administration, operational activities, data analysis, and project work as required.
- Be the back-up for other local team members.
- Support the team with projects as required.
Who You Are:
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Financial, Accounting or Business degreed - preferred.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with good organisational and time management skills.
- Driven and motivated individual, able to work within a fast-paced technology environment.
- Knowledgeable Microsoft package user, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years previous Treasury or banking experienced (preferential but not essential – internal training will be provided for all aspects of the roles as required)