Learning and Development Instructional Designer
We are looking for a Learning and Development Instructional Designer to develop Learning products and programs by introducing, developing and rolling out innovative digital/blended and cutting-edge learning solutions.
Your role will be crucial to innovate the way training is developed at Farfetch, contributing directly to the excellence of our deliverables.
What You’ll do:
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances knowledge transfer;
- Work closely with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout Farfetch, to analyse needs, develop appropriate learning objectives, and gather/maintain information;
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them;
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts;
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process;
- Create supporting material/media/e-learning content (SCORM, audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.);
- Apply modern learning approaches to a digital blended solution;
- Curate online content, aligned with specific learning goals, and support the team managing online platforms.
Who You Are:
- An experienced instructional design and technology;
- A professional with excellent knowledge of learning experience in designing engaging learning content that puts the learner at the heart of the content;
- Knowledgeable of course development software and design skills (examples: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Captivate, Articulate);
- A professional who adopts and implements creative strategies for integrating classroom based and digital learning methodologies, ensuring a smooth blended approach;
- A professional with excellent client-facing and stakeholder management skills, as well as with experience dealing at all levels of an organisation;
- Willing to take on ownership of Learning & Development Projects, planning and maintaining project documentation;
- Fluent in English.