- Experience shipping one or more Objective-C / Swift iOS apps, ideally currently available in an app store.
- Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional, agile team.
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product improvements.
- Proactiveness, good communication and fast learning.
- Working proficiency in English and Mandarin required.