Brand Partnerships Marketing Manager
We’re currently hiring a new team member within the Brand Partnership department who will be focused on the successful Marketing of products and collections across our enterprise-level brand partners – there is nothing more important to Farfetch than the strength of these relationships. The role will be client facing with a strong focus on identifying commercial product opportunities that respond to the Farfetch overall strategy and can successfully translate into Marketing activations. The communication of these ideas to the relevant internal marketing departments is key in order to achieve support through a variety of channels that will amplify the message and drive sales. You will be responsible for identifying and coordinating product launches, insights and organic marketing pushes on the platform, ensuring the partners’ products are communicated about and supported to enhance their performance.
We’re looking for a product-focused but commercially minded, strategic thinker, who is confident working on complicated cross-functional projects.
What you’ll do:
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and proactive suggestions.
- Support the performance of key international brands across multiple categories.
- You will support on complicated cross-functional marketing projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering product launches, production, commercial performance and marketing support)
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to suggest initiatives and improve sell through
- You will complement the work of Brand Partnership Business Development and Brand Managers to constantly drive Farfetch’s success with the brand partners.
Who you are:
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You are commercially minded - strong focus on business development and growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have exceptional product and fashion industry knowledge
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- You are a fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in the quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!