Brand Partnerships Marketing Manager
We’re currently hiring a new team member within the Brand Partnership team which will be focused on the successful Marketing of products and collections across our enterprise level brand partners – there is nothing more important to Farfetch than the strength of these relationships. You will be the primary point of contact for the brands when discussing product launches, insights and organic marketing pushes on the platform, responsible for ensuring the partners’ products are communicated about and supported to enhance their performance.
We’re looking for a product-focused but commercially minded, strategic thinker, who is confident working on complicated cross-functional projects.
What you’ll do:
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and proactive suggestions.
- Support the performance of key international brands across multiple categories.
- You will support on complicated cross-functional marketing projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering product launches, production, commercial performance, and marketing support)
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to suggest initiatives and improve sell through
- You will complement the work of Brand Partnership Business Development and Brand Managers to constantly drive Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
Who you are:
- You have excellent planning and
organisationalskills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You are commercially minded - strong focus on business development and growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have
exceptionalproduct and fashion industry knowledge
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- Fluency in another European language is adventageous
- You are a fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in
qualityof work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!