Blocking Rules Specialist
We are looking for a Blocking Rules Specialist to join the Content Department,under the Product Catalogue Management team.
You'll work closely with the Product Catalogue Management Team, Operations and Commercial teams, supporting the validation, creation and management of Blocking Rules/Business rules, as well as promote the continuous improvement, standardization and evolution of the Blocking Rules processes.
What you'll do
- Having a deep understanding of our platform and product information workflows, you'll be responsible for the validation, creation and updates of Blocking Rules requests;
- Manage all requests through Service Desk, analyzing the requests' rationale & impact on the Platform or concurrent Rules, ensuring the agreed SLA's and requesters' needs are met;
- Perform monitoring on performance & impact, concurrence and validity of all existing Blocking Rules;
- Promote the continuous improvement of the Blocking Rules processes, managing and optimizing the daily procedures and processes;
- Support ad-hoc requests to check the blocked status of Products;
- Provide regular reporting, visiblity & insights on Product Availability to all relevant stakeholder teams;
- Support the wider Operations and Commercial teams in the analysis, set up of new processes and initiatives surrounding Blocking Rules and Product Availability.
- Degree in an analytical field, with ability to understand both IT and Business Concepts and Tools;
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for process optimization;
- A professional with strong analytical mindset and ability to extract, interpret and storytell data;
- A creative problem solver, able to autonomously resolve problems in the middle of ambiguity, under pressure and calmly. Making rapid accurate assessments and identifying crucial issues in a highly reactive environment;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and re-prioritize according to business requirements;
- Able to work across teams with a collaborative approach, with great stakeholder management skills;
- Enjoys working in a fast moving environment and embraces changes;
- Advanced user in Excel, with basic knowledge SQL
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in and knowledgeable of E-commerce Product Information Management (is a plus).