Fashion Concierge Team Assistant
One of our priorities is to increase the spending power of an existing client book along with engaging new clients, while developing potential clients. We approach every opportunity with innovation and develop loyalty through an understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand/product preferences.
About the role:
We are looking for a Team Assistant to join our fast growing Fashion Concierge team based here in our London office. You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting day-to-day activities for the team such as diary management, handling enquiries from various teams internally, managing expenses for senior Team Members, booking travel & organising internal and external meetings senior Team Members.
We’re looking for a true creative thinker who can bring best practice and new ideas to the role. You will have a strong background working in a diverse environment that is high energy, fast-paced and service driven. You will have exceptional organisation skills, a natural sense of urgency and be able to balance a variety of tasks.
You will be exposed to the Fashion Concierge business by supporting UK based event planning, whilst learning the demanding & exciting nature of delivering exceptional client experiences from the operational & sales perspectives.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the diary management for the MD and expenses management for the MD & FC UK leadership team
- You will arrange travel, visas, accommodation and prepare complex travel itineraries for the leadership team
- You will proactively prepare agendas in advance of key meetings
- You will liaise with clients, suppliers and staff across multiple global offices
- You will arrange courier & car bookings for VIP clients
- You will provide ad-hoc support as required to create regular reports and presentations
- You will draft letters and documents as and when required
- You will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
- You will support with ad hoc admin for the wider team, including compiling Global team information
- You will assist with ad-hoc VIP dinners & client event planning
Who you are:
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You are a master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders with proven influencing skills
- You display an initiative driven, solutions focussed approach
- You are confident and articulate when communicating with stakeholders across all levels
- You have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English
- You have good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You have a personal interest and understanding of the fashion or similar creative industry
- You are driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- You have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.