Talent Acquisition Manager
As Talent Acquisition Manager you’ll be entitled to sustain the growth of our fantastic team at Farfetch. You will be responsible to manage a team of Talent Acquisition who works across the business.
We are moving for the next level in Talent Acquisition and we expect that you could be an expert in order to support and drive the definition of recruitment strategies.
You’ll be expected to partner with different stakeholders in order to ensure we meet the recruitment plan (have always quality in mind! It is not about numbers! It is about people that can live our values and contribute for the Happy People Revolution).
Who you are:
- Effectively lead and mentor people from the Talent Team in all the recruitment workflow;
- Allocate work to relevant team members and provides feedback for the performance management review process;
- Help design & facilitate talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans based on technical skills, Farfetch values and behavioural competencies;
- Seek out and implement Talent Team process improvements that enhance performance and success rates, working with Global Talent Team colleagues as required;
- Partner closely with hiring managers and ensure recruitment plans.
- Build effective relationships and provide subject-matter expertise to managers at all levels and present regular reports to different stakeholders;
- Review the impact of legislative change on existing policy frameworks and ensure compliance;
- Develop relationships with third parties industry experts and system specialists to deliver world class candidate/recruitment experiences;
- Demonstrate effective KPI maintenance reporting expertise;
- Organize and perform end-to-end recruitment & selection processes.
- Contributes to budget definition and manages and controls associated costs and resources for the business area;
- Works with Global People Team colleagues to execute on global talent acquisition improvement plans
What you’ll do:
- 8+ years of dedicated experience in Talent Acquisition;
- A candidate with proven leadership and management experience;
- Able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as a development perspective;
- Able to make business decisions with a strong sense of urgency;
- Previous experience in full life cycle recruiting with IT roles (preferential);
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter and direct sourcing;
- Data-driven mind-set and focus on maximizing ROI;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver within agreed deadlines;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience in communicating and updating all levels of stakeholders;
- Team player attitude;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.