Brand Success Supervisor
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
WE´RE DRIVING PARTNER´S JOURNEY WHILE PROVIDING A SEAMLESS AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
Reporting to the Partner Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion e-commerce environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
This role is responsible for supervising a team of Brand Success Specialists who work with Brand Partners on their business needs, strategic goals, and operational targets. This Supervisor role will support the team in doing these actions and ensure results to the business.
What You’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Partner Success Manager on strategy for the Brand Success team and Brand Accounts
- Participate in planning and implementing strategy and guidelines, establishing and monitoring best practices and processes
- Ensure the Brand Success team develops a trusting relationship with partners such that all activities are closely aligned with their business operations strategy, allowing the full potential of the partnership
- Oversee partner’s adoption, training and development of best practices to continuously drive efficiency
- Help develop and implement tailored success plans maximizing partner’s performance;
- Audit results, evaluate success and failure of Partner Success and reassess if needed
- Function as the voice of the partner, providing internal feedback on how Farfetch can better serve its partners
- Define work assignments, schedules, and reviews work in progress
- Handle escalations by providing support in resolution of complaints and issues, as needed
- Provide direct support in specific cases or problems that require more extensive expertise
- Identify and monitor activities' metrics and KPIs and incident reports of release activities in order to find and implement potential efficiency improvements
- Liaise with other departments or teams to ensure best service level to boutiques
- Coordinate special projects concerning specific expertise areas
- Coordinate and motivate the team, including all team-related processes.
Who You Are:
- A professional with a degree in Management, Economics or equivalent
- Experienced in Team Management
- Experienced working in the Fashion, luxury, retail, e-commerce or technology field
- Able to confidently lead, motivate and organize a team
- Capable of multi-tasking and shifting focus as required with an excellent sense of prioritization and timing
- Process driven, organized, and problem solving approach
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced company
- Proficient user of IT systems, both partner service specific and windows packages
- An excellent communicator both in verbal and written with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written (fluency in other languages is a plus)
- Hardworking and passionate
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.