Engineering Team Lead - Architecture group
We are looking for an Engineering Team Lead to be responsible for leading and developing a team that provides foundation services/frameworks to be used by other engineering teams and work with your fellow architects to discover new ways to improve our world-class e-commerce platform’s underlying technology.
If you are ready to embrace new exciting challenges, have the desire of continuously gather and share knowledge, have people skills, be a lead to follow and develop a talent and extraordinary team, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Lead a multidisciplinary agile team of engineers with willing to bring the best product to the company by:
- Set goals and development targets for the Engineers within the managed team and support the team with feedback and development plans as they progress;
- Engage with the architects, engineering teams and business into building a backlog that continuously contributes to the execution of the roadmap;
- Contribute to the hiring, training and development plan for engineers within the managed team;
- Assure the collaboration of managed team across different engineering teams/offices and adherence to the defined global engineering best practices and processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional experience as a developer engineer;
- A professional with proven solid technical background leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams towards goal achievement;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Product/Software development, with a solid understanding of all different phases, from inception all the way through implementation and continuous improvement, preferable using Agile methodologies;
- Capable to act as a technical reference and evangelist for the use of state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies such as:
- Apache Cassandra
- Asp.net Core
- OpenID Connect
- C# or similar object-oriented programming language;
- Best practices, methodologies and design patterns for writing applications;
- SOA and service communication using RESTful APIs;
- Unit testing frameworks;
- Large-scale distributed applications;
- Experienced in the following subjects are a plus:
- Excellent team worker with great communication skills;
- Problem solver and proactive;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the tech area, at different levels of the organization.