We expect this person to build a team that are perceived by the brands as professional, with expert knowledge, creative and innovative, and ultimately trusted advisers in the industry.
We’re looking for an analytical, commercially minded, strategic thinker, who is confident managing complicated cross-functional projects and influencing change across senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
About the department:
We're at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. It's our job to source emerging boutiques and spot trends, as well as working with the world's biggest luxury brands. Our team consists of Buying & Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Brands Partnership, Business Development, Account Management, Vendor Funding & Supply Strategy & Success.
We collaborate with almost every team across the business, which keeps things varied and exciting! From building relationships with our partners, brands and boutiques to making sure that all of our products look beautiful on our site; we have a big part to play in everything we do.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage complicated cross functional projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock and sell through
- You will complement the work of Brand Partnership Business Development to constantly drive Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
- You will work closely with the Supply Analysis function to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will champion the critical bridge between art and science in the Commercial team
Who you are:
- Education: You have a degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component; ideally an MBA
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You have the ability to influence change in senior internal and external stakeholders
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- You are commercially minded - strong focus on business development and growth with ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have project management experience, preferably in technology / digital / e-commerce
- You have the ability to influence senior characters internally and externally - Strong stakeholder management
- You are a fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo