Partner Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
Unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology
Position: Partner Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
Reporting to: VP, Customer Excellence
Benefits: Flexible opt-in benefits including 8 days’ holiday, birthday off, Farfetch/Browns Fashion site discounts, 401k, company equity, medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts + more.
Hours of work: As needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in total hours that may be scheduled each day and week, your hours will be scheduled directly by your manager or supervisor.
About the team:
We are responsible for the multi-brand retail partner’s journey through the Farfetch operational lifecycle. From initial onboarding to next phase deployment, we play a critical role in creating seamless experiences across customer regions and the different phases of the relationship. We tailor the relationship with Farfetch to match the partner’s global needs and requirements. We aim to help the partner achieve their strategic goals and to be their advocate to the organization. The team’s core responsibility is to build trust and lasting relationships with our partners.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the voice of the strategic partner(s) by acting as the main operational point of contact and by helping manage partner health at every stage of the lifecycle.
- You will act as the liaison for the local commercial team as well as the international Partner Success/Service teams to ensure strategic alignment regarding the strategic partner relationship, where applicable.
- You will successfully onboard the strategic partner(s) by collaborating with a global project team to ensure clear timelines, deliverables, progress updates and risk management.
- You will keep up to date knowledge of requirements for global Operations Solutions, Partner Service and Customer Service.
- You will be responsible for the management of the strategic partner’s product catalogue, including but not limited to assortment, pricing, markdowns, financial reporting, etc., where applicable.
- You will ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to post go-live (business as usual) by scheduling regular follow-ups, managing success milestones, and conducting business reviews with the strategic partner(s).
- You will lead weekly meetings with global stakeholders to discuss proactive strategies to meet the partner’s needs and expectations and to ensure global communication and alignment.
- You will work closely with global Partner Success and regional Operations Solutions, Partner Service and Commercial teams to mitigate partner retention risks.
- You will focus on continuously delivering business & technical value as the partnership evolves, involving different stakeholders when required.
Who you are:
- You are degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus.
- You are experienced with 5+ years’ in fashion, luxury, retail, e-commerce or technology.
- You have key/strategic account management experience (required).
- You are experienced working across international time zones with international stakeholders.
- You are experienced with highly complex projects with several stakeholders (internal and external).
- You have strong English and local language communication skills (verbal and written): Beautifully constructed emails, impactful PowerPoint presentations, and clear and succinct relay of information.
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills; able to manage and improve complex workflows and teams.
- You are comfortable leading and managing cross-functional work streams.
- You are able to respond with urgency and manage deadlines.
- You have strong attention to detail and high standard for quality outputs.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment.
- You are a problem solver and decision maker, with strong time management and follow-up skills.
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence.
- You are a team player and good listener.
- You are highly proficient at Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint).
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral.
- You are willing to travel domestically 50-70% of the time.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.