Content Support Supervisor
About the role:
Based in the Production facility and working closely with all areas of Production & Content you will be responsible for running a growing team of support agents using Zendesk and in-house back-office tools. An excellent communicator, you will be confident leading a team ensuring workflow performance and team development is in-line with the wider company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor performance ensuring that both individual and team KPIs are met
- Define new SLAs to better support the business
- Work with Data Quality & Production to evolve insights into actions, proactively improving our data workflows
- Develop the team to become gold standard communicators
- Create weekly reports presented to the Content Manager and formulating actionable solutions where improvements are needed.
- Working closely with the Partner Service, Customer Service, Content, Production, Planning and Strategic Operations teams you’ll create a quarterly forecast with a view to scaling up the team during peak season.
- Work with team members on personal development plans, providing support where needed to ensure these are achievable.
Who you are:
- You will have Experience using Zendesk or equivalent at administrator level
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- You have experience leading a team
- You have outstanding planning and time management skills
- You have proven & up to date knowledge of Excel
- You have exceptional people skills & stakeholder management
- You have exemplary communications skills in both English and Portuguese
- You are confident in dealing with senior team members and stakeholders
- You are flexible and collaborative with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You are dynamic in approach, showing initiative and interest to support ad-hoc tasks
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.