Product Owner - Inspiration Platform
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office, Backoffice, and Mobile, they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
We’re looking for a talented Product Owner to help turn our Inspiration Platform needs into real life products that can be used within the Inspiration cluster and the Farfetch Group.
You will speak the Platform languages of APIs and Services to deliver products that empower the needs of internal site linking, visual merchandising content elements and catalog landing pages - all of them driven by an overarching fashion taxonomy service.
This work will happen in the premises of an Inspiration platform vision that will lead a team of platform specialists creating api services to enable fashion Inspiration across Farfetch and the multi-tenant partners.
What you’ll do:
- Define the Inspiration Platform vision across Farfetch while leading a team of platform specialists working on API based services
- Build a roadmap based on the vision and deliver it with software crafters across multiple Cross-Cluster development teams
- Work along the Inspiration teams of Product and Engineering to collect requirements for the Inspiration Platform
- Liaise and support the vertical product teams of Inspiration (Content, Curation, CMS, Visual Merchandising, Influencer community) to translate requirements into platform enablers
- Create product roadmaps that answer the needs of services for the stakeholders of the Inspiration cluster
- OKR management & tracking, ensuring alignment across the cluster, cross-domain and the broader company
- Align with the Farfetch Group Platform Services team the requirements for the global strategy of the group
Who you are:
- Degree in Information Systems
- Proven track record as product owner
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level is a plus
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.