Senior Product Manager - Purchase
We are looking for a Product Manager that will be responsible for helping to drive the product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product needs, which will help create a global experience that sets us apart and helps us truly Amaze our Customers!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help define new missions and objectives for this product area which are aligned with our Consumer Products Vision.
- You will gather and distil requirements from several sources, such as user research and analytics; turning them into an actionable vision.
- You will work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement.
- You will liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s life cycle, including in-life management, in order to get all members of the cross-functional team (design, engineering, analytics) to embrace the product vision and strategy.
- You will create hypothesis for product improvements to be tested and drive these tests through from ideation to analytics.
- You will monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy.
- You will create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
- You will be part of a team that actively looks to enhance the purchase experience and aligns this with the rest of the overall customer experience, engaging relevant clusters to deliver a meaningful and consistent customer flow
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about product, you crave to own the product vision and capable of establishing the strategy towards that vision.
- You are experienced within a similar product role (web and or mobile products) where e-commerce will be a plus.
- You will have an understanding of tech stack that is used to deliver the features and functions and be able to make informed decisions on this to deliver the customer experience, meeting the needs of the customer and business.
- You have the ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements, that in turn will translate as optimisation, features and functions.
- You have experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements.
- You are a customer-centric individual who tries to deeply understand customers’ needs and frustrations.
- You use data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, that will be used in presentation from concept through to delivery as well as ongoing in product lifecycle reviews
- You are familiar with User Experience topics and can run and drive workshops to storymap with your cross functional teams.
- You are experienced working in cross functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics).
- You are able to understand and discuss technical concepts and challenge existing frameworks to deliver customer facing solutions.
- You are able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail; ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and chased.
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodology is required, including backlog creation, Epic and Story writing.
- You have a passion for technology and keen to look at how existing products can be improved with the latest tech.
- A degree, related experience in Product, and or online e-commerce or marketplace with particular experience in checkout
- An understanding of the luxury retail industry is a plus.