Senior Supply Planner
This person will bring a heavy quantitative skillset to the team (the “science”), but also be comfortable working with and embracing the “art” from our fashion / trend focused buying teams
We are looking for a:
- Strategic thinker, able to develop and strengthen Planning process and methodology
- Strong team player, ready to collaborate and build with various stakeholder
- Structured communicator, able to package the results into digestible and actionable message
With us, you’ll work at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. You will be part of an innovative team to make available the most desired supply from exceptional brands everywhere across the world, while supporting best in class service.
Our Commercial team covers Business Strategy, Development, Partnership, and Funding, as well as Planning & Analytics, Buying, Merchandising and Account Management. As a key driver of the company’s future, the Commercial team has grown extensively over the last 3 years and collaborates with almost every team across the business. By expanding and guiding the business, our goal is to strategize and optimize all of Farfetch’s supply to deliver the best customer experience.
What you’ll do
- You will develop advanced Supply & Planning methodologies, tools, and processes in order to drive the business effectively.
- Analysing the current supply status and turning it into actionable insights, maximising and optimising the sustainable growth of the company.
- Improving continuously the business process to pilot successfully the company strategy and its operations.
- You will answer key business questions shedding light on product and partner performances.
- You will collaborate with other key stakeholders from the Supply and Demand side of the business, to incorporate their qualitative input and to action on yours.
- Work with finance to validate your forecasts and ensure both assumptions are in line.
- Innovate, identify opportunities and lead projects that will solidify our business and the way we operate.
Who you are
- Experiences in Supply and Demand Planning and/or Consulting
- You have a Master degree or a MBA
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Advanced forecasting and data modelling techniques
- Ability to influence change in senior stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data:
- An understanding of fashion and luxury is a bonus
- Fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!