Account Manager (German Speaker)
With us, you’ll work at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. You’ll source emerging boutiques and spot trends and work with some exceptional luxury brands. Our Commercial team consists of Buying & Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Brands Partnership, Business Development, Account Management & Vendor Funding. Currently a team of 35 in total, we have grown extensively over the last years and collaborate with almost every team across the business.
What you'll do:
- Engage and maintain the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and generating profitable results;
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities;
- Manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactics, turning knowledge into focused action;
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team;
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities;
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability;
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques;
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation through Partner Services team, ensuring boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame;
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team and other teams, to drive all service KPIs and ensure business needs are met.
Who you are:
- A professional with commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact is a plus;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Skilled in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability;
- Well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
- Excellent in prioritization and timing;
- Skilled in Excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information;
- A good communicator and able to articulate ideas verbally and written;
- Fluent in both written and verbal in at least two languages, English and German being mandatory;
- An individual with international work experience would be a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.