Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Service Supervisor, Farfetch
Reports to:Customer Service Manager, Farfetch
Location:Los Angeles, CA
Farfetch is THE online platform to shop the world’s greatest selection of luxury. We have partnered with the world’s best luxury boutiques and brands, located from Tokyo to Toronto and from Milan to Miami. This unique business model guarantees an unparalleled range of pieces to shop; from established luxury brands to the most interesting new designers and one-of-a-kind styles, which you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Founded in 2008 by the Portuguese entrepreneur José Neves, Farfetch is translated into 9 languages and services customers as a website and on-the-go app, making it easier than ever to shop luxury fashion. Our offices are found in 11 cities globally and we express ship from our partners to over 190 countries worldwide.
In May 2016 Farfetch secured a Series F round of investment of $110M, led by new investors Temasek, IDG Capital Partners and Eurazeo with existing investor Vitruvian Partners also participating in the round. The company is currently valued at over $1 billion.
A key priority for Farfetch in North America is to add to its >110 employees and create a world-class team. We are looking for individuals who combine analytical skill and a strong team ethic with evidence of high performance in challenging, relevant roles and a passion for e-commerce. In return we offer a rewarding, start-up environment and the opportunity to be part of building a new company into a leading global player.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service delivered to both our customers and partners across every communication channel. You will be managing a team of Customer Service Advisors to ensure productivity and a consistent delivery of service excellence.
- Set clear objectives for Customer Service Advisors and manage their quantitative and qualitative performance
- Monitor real-time workload and queues/backlog across all channels; reallocate team as necessary
- Act as point of escalation for team for customer complaint and IT related support resolution
- Identify individual rep training needs, train/coach Customer Service Advisors and coordinate with Training team for continuous education
- Manage team attendance and report any discrepancies to Work Force Manager
- Lead daily Kaizen/continuous improvement efforts with team to ensure high level of service
- Work closely with global CS Supervisors to ensure consistency of training and process
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in customer service managing a team, preferably in a fashion retail environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- Self-motivated, confident and articulate;
- Passion for fashion and a good understanding of fashion brands;
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Strong listening skills;
- Positive approach to change and can-do attitude to drive business results;
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
Farfetch is dedicated to the diversity of our workforce and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.