Content Support Agent
About the role:
Based in our Production facility and reporting into the Content Support Supervisor, you will work closely with all areas of Production & Content to support the Production, Customer Service, Partner Services and Account Management teams. You will address queries directed from these teams and will proactively seek out effective solutions to ensure that both our partners and customers alike receive the highest level of service. As an internal liaison for these teams, you are an excellent communicator and problem solver, with a keen interest in the way luxury fashion production works and a passion to deliver truly top quality service.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to Production, Content, Customer Service, Partner Services and Account Management teams, advising on queries related to production and product information
- Liaise directly with the teams in order to provide explanations and best methods to improve the production process
- Mediate relations and problem resolution between Production and other internal stakeholders
- Proactively identify and rectify production errors in our back office
- Analyze and create data reports with an aim to drive continuous improvements for the business
- Assist supervisor in implementing key features and reporting improvements within Zendesk and other tools
Who you are:
- You are experienced at using Zendesk at a user and/or administrator level
- You have 2+ years of experience in retail, customer service, production or similar areas
- You must be well organized, dynamic, proactive, hands-on and goal oriented
- You possess an excellent sense of prioritization and timing
- You have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.