Private Client Coordinator
What you’ll do:
- You’ll provide external client communication for a portfolio of Private Clients, but not limited to, sales order support, logistics support, after sales service, as well as designing and organizing editorial content and styling guidance.
- You’ll support all operational and functional tasks surrounding sales and client relations, also partnering with the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
- You’ll maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal sales targets and related KPI’s.
- You’ll work closely with the Private Client Manager to track results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis.
- You’ll support client engagement activities, to build our customer loyalty e.g. events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.
Who you are:
- You’ll have proven experience in retail sales or customer service (ideally luxury industry).
- You’ll have strong passion in current fashion trends, designers and products.
- You’ll be willing to learn and take on new challenges.
- You have the confidence to suggest ideas to improve the customer experience and sales activity.
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in Mandarin and English.
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- You’ll be organized and able to meet deadlines.
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.