Learning & Development Manager
What you’ll do:
- Develop training & development agenda aligned to overarching People Team strategy and wider organizational & global goals;
- Manages ongoing operations of the area and establishes plans and objectives for the team;
- Identifies complex/critical training and development needs in conjunction with line managers; providing coaching and guidance as required
- Designs & facilitates business critical/high impact training & development programs in the context of the L&D agenda
- Defines and implements L&D metrics & effectiveness/analysis tools to robustly assess success measures, demonstrating ROI.
- Allocates work to relevant team members and provides feedback for the performance management review process;
- Builds leads and directs a team to execute the operational plan
- Manages and motivates the team, including all related processes (performance management and assessment, salary review; development and training, career planning and hiring);
- Contributes to budget definition and manages and controls associated costs and resources for the business area
- Defines metrics/KPIs aligned with business area strategy
- Analyses KPIs to identify potential efficiency improvements determines solutions for at-risk areas
- Communicates with other departments/teams to exchange critical information about the area and/or activities or management processes
- Keeps abreast of industry developments and translates this knowledge into styling projects.
Who you are:
- Bachler degree holder with around 8 years related working experience in training and development area with strong business acumen.
- Excellent training, coaching, communication and problem solving skills.
- Rich experience in organizing training related activities and can proactively drive a training event independently.
- Excellent capability to develop and maintain training system
- Competent in software / system such as : Excel, PowerPoint, Words, Learning Management System and e-learning tools;
- Good team player, assertive and able to work independently
- Experience in Organizational Design development and delivery preferred
- Excellent communication skills with good English proficiency.
- Open-minded, self-learning and self-driven.