Private Client Assistant Stylist
About the role:
- The role is an administrative and/or entry level of Jr. Private Client position, reporting to the Private Client Director.
- You will be responsible for all administrative work for the department, specifically email to clients, mail outs, chat, telephone call as well as monitoring and compiling the Japan Private Client internal financial achievements, with the goal to assist the team to keep on target.
- You will also need to provide complete back up to the Private Client team when required and be flexible in your approach to work.
- You will need to be a very structured and organized, and be able to do multitask and prioritize.
- You will learn sales processes and be responsible for achieving own targets after a training period.
- You will start in a Private Client Assistant Stylist role with the opportunity to advance your career as a Private Client Stylist.
What you’ll do:
- You will serve your clients and build relationships achieving your own target after training period.
- You will use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, InDesign.
- You will produce correspondence, reports, records, spreadsheets and database analysis
- You will maintain department systems and figures.
- You will coordinate information between the Oversees and Tokyo Private Client departments (only bilingual associates)
- You will liaise with complimentary department when required
- You will build relations with boutiques and gather product information.
- You will produce and suggest personal style files when required.
- You will be sorting and distributing department post and organising mail outs.
- You will be liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation; documenting cost against travel budget.
- You will organise and store paperwork, documents, research and training information.
- You will gather advanced seasonal product research.
- You will profile clients.
- You will assist Private Client Stylists when required and when requested. You may support for shipping a package for individual private client.
- You will assist client inquiries.
Who you are:
- You have good communication skills
- You have strong written grammar in Japanese (English preferred)
- You have competent keyboard skills
- You have an ability to work individually and as part of a team
- You have an ability to concentrate for lengthy periods of time
- You have attention to detail
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.