Head of Digital Production EU
About the role:
The Head of Digital Production EU is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the EU Production teams (Photography, Post-Production, Internal Logistics and Planning); ensuring the efficient and consistent delivery of beautiful, high-quality assets the role will lead one of the world report to the Global Production Director.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strong leadership to the Production department with the ability to inspire, engage and motivate employees to create and maintain a high-performing team.
- Strategically plan for future business needs relating to increased capacity, new site launches, studio development and expansion.
- Deliver significant operational and scale efficiencies whilst also focusing on quality and aesthetic.
- Proactively develop team and individual performance. Inspire them to “be the best” and adhere to all our company values.
- Determine and clearly communicate the vision, strategy and objectives.
- Prepare the budget and drive the business towards profitability goals.
- Work with financial and people team to support significant seasonal peaks and longer term business growth.
- Ensure the lines of communication between all departments within Production and encourage a positive work environment between teams.
- Recruit and retain highly talented employees within a fast-paced environment to ensure all department goals are achieved.
Who you are:
- Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field and MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience on a Production Management (or similar) roll in fast-paced environment.
- Experience with a contingent workforce during peak seasons.
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement and kaizen philosophy.
- Proven experience leading large teams of both creative and operational staff in a high volume / high quality, production environment.
- Strong, mature presence with ability to engage and inspire.
- Extensive people management experience.
- Solid experience delivering both operational efficiency and high quality.
- An innovative, commercial and strategic thinker.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage high levels of pressure (with a good sense of humour!)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience successfully managing large financial budgets
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving business and excel within the dynamic demands
- Organized and detail orientated, demonstrating an eye for a luxury aesthetic
- Passion and dedication for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.