Head of Product Design - Consumer
We are responsible for creating meaningful, engaging, beautiful experiences that create emotional connections with our customers. We work hard to understand user needs, champion them and protect them throughout the product design process. We have two teams - one in London and one in Porto and work in clusters across our suite of products including web, mobile and instore.
We’re ambassadors for the business, pushing the boundaries of what's technologically possible, and creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch. We like to apply a bit of revolutionary thinking to everything we do.
You have a unique the opportunity to join a world class product design team who are disrupting the luxury fashion industry.
We are setting the precedent for how consumers will shop, connecting the instore and online experience and creating a new level of service which will change consumers expectations across the world.
We are looking for a passionate designer to lead a team of curious and talented Product Designers!
What You’ll do:
- Motivate and inspire your team to build revolutionary, user-centred products that people love.
- Lead by example, upholding our values and contributing to the Product Design community.
- Help build an ambitious vision and strategy for consumer products, working with peers in Product Design, Product Management and Engineering.
- Champion the vision across the business and in your team, supporting them to make it a reality.
- Line manage a team of lead and senior designers, developing and mentoring them to maximise potential and facilitate growth.
- Grow the team to best meet business and product needs and create an environment which nurtures and retains design talent.
- Create a platform for your team to operate as world-class product designers, removing barriers and opening new doors.
- Create an energetic, creative culture and environment.
Who You Are:
- A passionate Product Designer with strong leadership and e-commerce experience.
- A progressive thinking obsessed with design, tech and current trends.
- Able to maximise individual's potential and motivated by mentoring and facilitating growth.
- Great at building relationships and able to influence across teams, locations and cultures.
- Someone who excels in fast paced, changing environments.
- You have
- Experience and expertise in high-level product strategy.
- Expertise implementing a lean and evidence-based approach to the product design process.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please kindly note that all applications submitted must have an English CV and English portfolio.