Unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology
Position: Integrations Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Reporting to: Head of Technology
Benefits: Flexible opt-in benefits including 8 days’ holiday, birthday off, Farfetch/Browns Fashion site discounts, 401k, company equity, medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending accounts + more.
Hours of work: As needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in total hours that may be scheduled each day and week, your hours will be scheduled directly by your manager or supervisor.
About the department:
We're the beating heart of Farfetch, supporting the running of the business and exploring new and exciting technologies across web, mobile and instore to help us transform the industry. Split across three main offices - London, Porto and Lisbon - we are the fastest growing team in the business. We're committed to turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform and are constantly looking for brilliant people who can help us shape tomorrow's customer experience.
About the role:
Being part of our Integrations team, you will be the main partner facing contact and will be responsible for preparing the requirements and creating specification documents and by working closely with our partners after the implementation. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch, having the main focus on the strategy for the US based partners.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for studying the software application domain, preparing software requirements and specification documents.
- You will assist our partners on defining the best way to implement integration processes with Farfetch.
- You will assist our partners on problem solving.
- You will work closely with the integrations engineers.
- You will improve documentation about our integration processes and workflows.
- You will help to define best practices for the integrations processes.
- You will help to define the vision and strategy for integrations.
Who you are:
- You are a degree-holder in Software Engineering or a related field.
- You are proficient in Software analysis.
- You are excellent in communication skills.
- You are familiar with software architecture.
- You are able to promote process improvement.
- You are a problem solver and experienced in working closely with external partners.
- You are previously experienced in software integration processes (a plus).
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.