Black&White Operations Business Analyst
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we are continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Platform Operations plays a crucial role when it comes to launching new websites for Black & White brands and other new initiatives by which we offer e-commerce services to other companies. Our responsibility is to understand the needs of the client and design the best solution when it comes to Payments, Fraud, Shipping & Delivery, Customer Service. After the solution is live, we are also in charge of the client support, advising the brand on how to offer a world- class service to the end customer.
As Black&White Operations Business Analyst, you will be responsible for building and continuously improve the operational reports to both internal teams and clients (fashion brands). You are expected to provide insights and recommendations that will support decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Build reports/models to support daily operations and decision-making process of both internal team and clients;
- Master business model impacts on numbers and reporting;
- Monitor Operational KPIs and SLAs contributing to their assurance through data;
- Build complete and user-oriented reports that provide insights at a glance;
- Design clever and scalable data models, working together with Operations and BI teams to assure their reliability
- Support clients on requirements, data considerations and other analytical/reporting queries
- Share insights on operational areas (payments, logistics, fraud, customer service, order management, operational performance) and liaise with other team members for Quarterly Business and Performance Reviews
- Partner with Client Managers to analyse the best line of action to any operational challenge or potential development
Who you are:
- 2+ years experienced in a Business Analytics or Data Analytics role;
- Proficient in SQL;
- Excel independent user;
- Experienced in BPO, luxury, fashion or e-commerce companies is a plus;
- Experienced with Tableau, Looker or other business intelligence tools;
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written); well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations, and able to clearly capture and relay information;
- Able to respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Have an eye for detail, reliable and well organized;
- Have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment;
- A team player, with the ability to work independently and get things done;
- Have personal interest and understanding of the operations and technology industries;
- Fluent in English.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.