Studio Production Planner
We are looking for a Studio Production Planner to be responsible for the planning and workflow of high volumes of products for farfetch.com. The Planner sets daily production goals and ensures resources are in place to meet targets, coordinating directly with studio and commercial teams to ensure seamless planning for product requiring images. You will deliver clear studio direction while motivating a team of people to deliver results. The role will report to the Senior Production Manager.
What you’ll do:
- You will oversee the scheduling of product within the US Production studio allocating studios and resources to balance volume, SLA, and budgetary requirements.
- You will approve and input all requested partner studio shipments/slots within daily set capacities and manage prioritization of daily arrivals within set guidelines.
- You will creatively problem solve when resources and/or product constraints require additional product chasing or partner flexibility (i.e. collaborate with AMs for more product, and/or communicate held product).
- You will communicate with the Account Management & Partner Service team to exchange critical information about the boutique needs, volume, and the production process.
- You will own feedback loop on cross-departmental shared goals (i.e. slotting accuracy, cancellation issues, category accuracy, etc.).
- You will provide resource planning for production operations and define & forecast resource allocations per workstation and activities.
- You will adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- You will analyze metrics and KPIs to identify potential efficiency improvements determines solutions for at-risk areas.
- You will be responsible for reporting performance metrics and studio status to stakeholders.
- You will partner closely with the Commercial team to analyze and optimize production costs as they apply to business segments (partners, BFC).
- You will apply continuous improvement and support process optimization related to procedures, techniques and/or systems and identify and evaluate bottlenecks and opportunities.
- You will deliver operating procedures that can scale at high volumes.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Management, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- You have solid business acumen and commercial awareness, with 4-5 years of experience in fashion e-commerce or technology.
- You have knowledge of creative production with respect to general industry standards and processes.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and negotiate for mutual benefit.
- You are able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- You have advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel & Power Point.
- You are advanced in your planning and analytical skills.
- You are experienced in SQL programming & database management (a plus).