Data Analyst - Store of the Future
What you’ll do:
- Develop new KPIs to track and measure customer and retail metrics associated with Store of the Future projects.
Analyseavailable data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive commercial successes
- Develop dashboards to present insights and in visually impactful ways tailored to the audience for which they are intended.
- Work with multiple data sets to prepare, cleanse and manipulate client data for use in the SoF products.
- Work closely with brand and boutique partners to translate their data requirements into actionable deliverables and forward planning for the Store of the Future roadmap.
- Work with Retail Operations teams to implement data collection and cleansing initiatives as necessary to build out data structures.
- Implement new reporting tools to facilitate omnichannel customer analysis.
Who you are:
- Relevant degree (specialism in mathematics, economics, strategy or marketing)
- Experience in
customer-centricrole is a must ideally within in the consumer retail sector
- Solid analytical background in at LEAST one of the following areas: propensity
modelling, customer profiling & targeting, campaign reporting, targeting models, retention & churn prediction.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly to senior managers across the business.
- You have technical skills for processing and
analysinglarge amounts of data:
- Excel (required)
- SQL (required)
- Web analysis tools, such as Google Analytics (preferred) and Adobe Omniture
- Experience working with data presentation tools such as Tableau, Looker
- Works independently in a structured manner
- Excellent Excel skills and report writing skills adapted to the audience at every level of the
organisation An interestin luxury fashion
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Additional experience in any of the following: online marketing, the luxury consumer sector, customer strategy would be advantageous
- Line management of junior analysts