Senior Product Manager - Backoffice
Part of the product management team, you will be instrumental in delivering a Platform for Digital content aligned with overall Business and Product Vision and Strategy. Your work will have a global impact to Farfetch as everything we deliver is to be rolled out to different offices.
What You’ll do
- Drive the product strategy and vision making sure it is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop supporting business cases including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outline options, recommend solutions and escalate as needed.
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
- Analyse, recommend and implement process improvements to deliver optimal business development.
Who you are
- You are driven, curious and proactive.
- Experienced working on cross functional teams to deliver backoffice solutions at scale with high impact to the business operations.
- You have ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues.
- Detailed and design oriented and always thinking of the end-user experience.
- You have a bachelor's degree in in Engineering or Technology.
- You have more than 4 years of experience in similar area.
- A professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English).
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- Knowledge and experience in lean processes (Kaizen, 5 S’s, standard work) is a plus.