Production Supervisor (Logistic)
What You'll Do
- Coordinate the human resources needed on a daily basis according to the planning requirements
- Help develop the team by delegating specific tasks and responsibilities allowing them to stretch their capabilities, feel accountable and valued
- Set strong KPI’s for the team members and manage their progression through daily coaching and formal monthly catch-ups
- Follow and evaluate the team in order to identify their strengths and their priorities in terms of development and enhance their motivation as part of the company’s PDPs
- Assure an effective communication and the execution of the present production processes through regular presence on the daily team meetings and regular team follow-up
- Promote, test, document and implement changes in the production processes in the light of the continuous improvement culture of the Kaizen methodology
- Monitor and assure the fulfilment of the daily set production targets, finding reasons for the variances and correcting them
- Assure that all resources are conducive to high quality standards in order to assure Farfetch reaches market leader standard in regards to its level of service.
Who You Are
- Proven leadership and team management experience
- Ability to confidently manage and organize a team
- Ability to make sound decisions in an autonomous way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English) and team motivation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Regular user of IT systems (MS Office)
- Knowledge and experience in production processes (Kaizen, 5 S’s, standard work)
- Experience with in a fast-paced production environment
- Proven ability to work with large schedules and interpret forecasts
- Proven record of managing multiple projects within budget and time constraints
- Experience with the team motivation skills
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.