Product Analytics Manager
This role requires a strategic business thinker who can manage a team of analysts to analyze vast amounts of data aiming to improve customer experience and increase website conversion. The role will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced, complex and data-driven environment. Our team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for someone with the ability and experience to help us scale and build a world-class Product Analytics team.
This position contributes by providing analytics and experimentation hypothesis to influence Product priorities, optimize our existing Platform sections and measure the impact of the development done by the Product and Engineering teams. This position will be responsible to oversee and contribute the improvement of our reporting/dashboard suit, enhance our A/B and multivariate framework, creating tracking requirements for new features/pages and develop the vision for the Product Analytics team.
- Coordinate and coach the data analysis team, including activity planning and refining working methodologies in order to ensure alignment with overall team strategy
- Communicate with other teams to exchange important information about projects and activities
- Foster team collaboration, providing guidance and direction where necessary
- Develop custom analysis with BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership
- Develop analysis to identify opportunities of product improvement and create general success metrics based upon the defined business objectives
- Improve our experimentation decision framework and recommend and run A/B or multivariate tests and assess their status using statistical analysis
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high quality of standards
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data analysis. Experience in technological, marketplace or e-Commerce companies prefered.
- Team management and leadership experience
- Experience leveraging data analysis to solve real-world problems and create solutions
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical skills, ideally developed in a commercial role preferably within an Internet or retail/consumer products business and/or management consulting
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Statistics
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools (e.g., SSRS, Tableau, Looker, Qlikview etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a fast moving operational environment
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Commitment to provide a high level of customer service to internal users
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, with strong attention to detail