Finance Manager - Commercial
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to telling our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
About the role:
This is an exciting new role for a Finance Manager to support the Commercial team and the continued evolution of planning and analysis. Our Commercial team has so many different facets which makes this even more exciting, yet sometimes complex! You could be working with our Business Development or Brand Partnership teams, our Buyers or Merchandisers or working with our unique Supply Strategy & Success team. The remit is broad yet all share the common goal of enhancing our supply and therefore supporting the commercial growth of Farfetch.
You will have the chance to add value & insight into an area of the business that is constantly evolving by putting your own stamp on and enhancing short and long-term analysis, forecasting models and reporting. This role will require evaluating data to support decision making in a fast-paced, high energy and collaborative environment.
This role would definitely suit someone who loves to dig into the detail, propel understanding and help surface actionable insight.
You will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will have one direct report.
What You’ll do:
- You’ll Business Partner with the all the departments in the Commercial Team
- You’ll develop and take ownership of financial modelling & reporting to support and add value in key decision making to ensure overall efficiency and profitability
- You’ll drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvement
- You’ll support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
- You’ll analyze results, identify opportunities and exploit trends
- You’ll support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise
Who You Are:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- You are an expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- Your knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Looker & SAP is advantageous
- You have experience in the technology and fashion industries advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You have the ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.