Office Facilities Assistant - Kitchen
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our amazing family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,300 people and we have the most beautiful and captivating offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and we truly live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
LOOK BEYOND THIS SEASON’S MUST HAVE. AND MAKE A MUCH BIGGER IMPACT –WITH FARFETCH.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager Coordinator, you will be responsible for our kitchen canteen and also for handling all the issues that may appear related with this area.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and cook food (experience required);
- Plan meals on a monthly basis;
- Collaborate with our internal nutritionist in order to guarantee that our team will always find the best and healthiest meals in our Kitchen;
- Set up lunch buffet, preparing cold and hot meals according to the menu, as well as occasional coffee breaks and executive banquet service;
- Wash dishes, cutlery and cups and keep a clean and neat appearance in the kitchen and canteen area;
- Handle suppliers deliveries;
- Proactively look for improvements in the kitchen workflows, suggesting new kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in hospitality (kitchen, catering, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and service-minded;
- Multitasker and hands on person;
- Can-do, positive attitude;
- Good communicator and responsible;
- Have good English skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Willing to work in flexible hours.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships