Content Writer - Spain
About the role:
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You’ll focus on translating and creating ‘revolutionary’ content and product descriptions, and work across the many departments to support with localising and translating content for the Farfetch website.
Working to the company’s brand guidelines within a large multi-lingual team, you will be responsible for transcreating all written content for our Spanish customers.
You will have some experience working in an environment, which is fast-paced, and deadline driven. Ideally, this would have been within a translation and copywriting roles. A linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- Translating/localising creative content for the Spanish website
- Translate, QC and correct product descriptions from English to Spanish
- Support the team in guarantee the content in the Spanish website and other communication channels for Spain reaches the necessary high standards
Who you are
- You are Spanish from Spain and have fluency in English
- You have knowledge in fashion at all levels, from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have an engaging, accurate and adaptable writing style, with impeccable grammar
- You are aware of designers, brands, styles, culture and trends of the Spanish market
- You have a strong understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You have the ability to work independently and collaborate
- You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
Non-essential but desirable
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- You have experience within the luxury fashion industry, in e-commerce, editorial magazines or blogs
- You have experience with Term-Management and CAT tools
- You have experience with working in localization projects for e-commerce website, preferably luxury fashion retail