Warehouse Manager - Treviso, Italy
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 500 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,400 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
LOOK BEYOND THIS SEASON’S MUST HAVE. AND MAKE A MUCH BIGGER IMPACT – WITH FARFETCH.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role in our Operations team, collaborating with our teams in Portugal, UK and US to lead a 3PL warehouse. You’ll be able to develop your ideas and contributing to the Company’s global operations strategy.
What You’ll do:
- Collaborate with various teams across the business, and work closely with our Retail Logistics team to setup and lead the European 3PL warehouse for B2B and B2C.
- Make sure the Logistics partner has all the fundamental data to respect the operative KPI’s.
- Offer a seamless order process experience and quality to our customers.
- Make sure to serve our retail partners in accordance with the SLA
- Manage the contract with 3PL company and make sure to achieve the yearly budget.
- Suggest and lead IT projects to evolve and improve the warehouse effectiveness.
- Supervise the go-live of new retail partners joining the 3PL structure
- Educated to degree level ideally in Engineering or Management
- Experience in 3PL warehouse management
- Experienced in retail environment preferably
- Knowledgeable of warehouse organization, structures and setup
- Knowledgeable of project management techniques
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Fluent both written and verbal in English (mandatory)
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.