About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
What you’ll do:
- You will provide analysis for campaign planning and activation for display, mobile and social
- You will produce, maintain and regularly publish metrics and KPIs
- You will liaise with business stakeholders to understand analytic requirements, measures, success criteria and supporting detail, producing best-fit reporting solution
- You will prepare reports on campaign performance for internal and client use In line with business requirements
- You will manage campaign reconciliation and billing
- You will provide analysis of revenue forecasting and forecast accuracy
- You will merge and simplify all information coming from different sources into a useful, consumable format
- You will provide analysis to support day-to-day operations, and in-depth business intelligence
- You will provide support for internal and client facing presentations including research, performance, pitches and recommendations
- You will deliver insights for client strategy planning and client meetings/conference calls
- You will produce competitor reviews where appropriate & deliver insight into the relevant client display market as appropriate
Who you are:
- You will have experience with Ad servers and web analytics tools
- You are analytical and methodical
- You are a true expert with spread sheets, manipulating data and reviewing results
- You have experience using Salesforce
- You have experience using CRM systems
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are commercially astute
- You have agency experience
- You have the ability to work calmly under pressure within a fast growth environment
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.