Customer Service Advisor - English
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows. This role has key responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel.
What You’ll do:
- Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- Skilled in listening;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customers’ expectations;
- Confident and articulate;
- Hardworking and passionate.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships