Ecommerce Delivery Product Manager
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "Todos Juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Focusing on customer experience and Farfetch’s profitability you will liaise with key business stakeholders across the whole organization to define e-commerce delivery pricing and promotion strategies in order to grow the business.
What You’ll do:
- Liaise with business development team and country managing directors to develop a commercial strategy for e-commerce delivery.
- Look for opportunities to grow the business through constant optimization of e-commerce delivery prices and campaigns.
- Align with finance team the impacts of the campaigns in overall profitability.
- Implement initiatives by liaising with all involved teams such as tech, pricing and marketing.
- Analyse sales and other data to access performance of the initiatives.
Who You Are:
- A professional with strong commercial and costumer focused mindset
- Very good communicator and a professional with negotiation talent
- A professional with good analytical skills
- Graduated in Management, Economics or Marketing
- A professional with relevant past work experience
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Passionate for technology and e-commerce business is a plus
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships