Business Analytics Manager
What You'll Do:
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaign across all channels, including Email, App push, SMS, Digital ads, affiliates, etc.
- .Develop and maintain dashboards, including the creation of charts or other visualizations through Tableau or other BI tools to illustrate campaign performance and business performance
- Manage ongoing audience traffic and KPI reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, delivering insights and recommendations to support leadership decision making
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of customer segmentation strategies and marketing investments to deliver actionable insights that drive growth
- Create, analyze, measure and improve A/B and other test plans
- Provide deep customer, platform & behavior analysis, including customer engagement analysis, churn analysis, LTV analysis etc., through quantitative and qualitative analytical tools
- Analytical capabilities with understanding of optimization, correlation, clustering, machine learning algorithm & recommendation etc., is a plus
- Support the development and the refinement of the consumer database. Ensure data quality and data synchronization
- Collaborate with crm campaign manager, digital ads team and branding team to provide data insights and recommend improvements to optimize toward marketing goals, campaign spend, and user experience across all channels.
- Support adhoc analysis as requested
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree is required. Advanced degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, and computer science is preferred.
- 4+ years marketing analytics and reporting experiences
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, VBA, SQL, Google Analytics and BI tools is required.
- Experience with R and python is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing metrics and quantitative business measures (LTV, ROI, Churn, etc.) is strongly recommended
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication skills with an ability to multitask.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English is highly recommended