About the role:
You will join our progressive and innovative Production Planning team. You’ll focus mostly on planning our production of digital contents.
You will be working in Guimarães and Porto, and acting as an intermediary, liaising both with the commercial and production teams and reporting to the production planning manager.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize the demand according to the commercial drivers
- Allocate digital production requests, based on available capacity, and prioritize these request according to the ongoing business needs.
- Monitoring production status, identifying deviations and adjusting scheduling
- Follow-up on relevant indicators and act in order to drive results
- Investigate production constrains, analyze root causes and provide solutions
- Produce management information reports
- Provide inputs and communication to the Resource Planning and Demand Planning roles
- Main contact point between Commercial and Production areas at an operational level
Who you are:
- Analytical and passionate by numbers
- Proficient of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- SQL knowledgeable
- Fluency in English
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams
- Good facilitation skills
- Someone looking to develop a career in a dynamic, fast paced production planning department
- Assertive / strong personality
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work accurately and within strict deadlines
- Experienced in fashion industry is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.