Junior Project Manager - Media Solutions
About the role:
You will be the main point of contact for external clients and internal resource through project life cycles, coordinating delivery according to client brief and internal processes and guidelines.
What you’ll do:
- You will offer general support to the Project Manager by taking ownership of the initial project set up process to ensure all of the key information is in the relevant documents
- You will be responsible for managing invoices, copy translations and campaign screengrab presentations
- You will co-ordinate smaller campaigns, organising internal and external kick off meetings with key stakeholders to gather KPIs and deliverables
- You will be the main point of contact and manage the approval process, managing client and stakeholder expectations, following brand guidelines, and ensuring the campaigns are delivered on brief and on budget
- You will liaise with internal teams such the Visual Merchandising team, the CRM team and Brand Partner teams to ensure seamless campaign delivery
Who you are:
- You are commercially minded with ideally at least one year’s experience delivering digital campaigns- preferably also within e-Commerce
- You have experience in digital display advertising and content led creative solutions
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are organised with an exceptional attention to detail
- You are a self-starter with a positive, ʻcan-doʼ attitude.
- You are familiar with the digital development process including communication strategy, creative and technical