Partner Service Business Analyst
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We´re driving partner´s journey while providing a seamless and successful business experience.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
Reporting to the Partner Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing valuable insights that will help define the strategic initiatives that will move us towards the department's vision. Producing sharp analysis to support powerful business cases, you will play a key role clarifying the business problems, identifying the most pressing priorities and researching new project needs.
What you’ll do:
- Produce insightful analysis and powerful data driven business cases;
- Research industry best practices, tools and trends to drive continuous improvement discussions and improve partners’ experience
- Deep dive into complex business challenges to produce rich and clear use case presentations, highlighting threats and opportunities to the main stakeholders
- Create functional requirements for project initiatives, driving cross functional analysis and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders
- Produce insightful reports and dashboards to support routine and non-routine business decisions
Who you are:
- Skilful at SQL and advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Able to manage large volumes of information
- Experienced with data analysis software – Tableau and Looker preferentially
- Talented at creating alluring, easy to interpret presentations
- Proficient in English language both written and spoken with strong communication skills
- Able to deliver and eager to thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Driven by high performance
- Problem Solver
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.