ERP System Analyst
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We are proud to say that our team works passionately to achieve the business goals by providing accurate data to the business, implementing new processes and best practices to make life easier to our internal customers.
Nowadays, we are part of the financial department with over 50 people based mostly in PT and UK, but with presence in all regions where Farfetch is operating.
The Portuguese Finance system team has full control and responsibility on the implementation and maintenance of the finance reporting, planning, consolidation, and procurement systems.
We are growing in a fast pace, with many new projects and opportunities coming in next year. We invite you to be part of this amazing team that wants to break the rules and drive our department into the highest standards.
- Work with the business teams on all areas of implementation, including process and procedure description, test case development, process testing, training, measurement and reporting;
- Document new and existing functional requirements and continuous improvements to existing processes leveraging native business system functionality as much as possible;
- Participate in the development and analysis of business processes and interfaces with third parties.
- Collaborate with manager and finance/accounting teams to implement process improvements, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with finance/accounting teams to implement process improvements, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction;
- Complete documentation for business requirements which guide application development efforts, working closely with the Development, Business, and QA teams to ensure full understanding and successful implementation of business requirements;
What you’ll do:
- Create and update business system processes and procedures;
- Need to understand core ERP functionality to be able to provide standard out-of-the-box solutions with little to no customization
- Support end users day-to-day activities, by analysing and troubleshooting business system issues and tasks;
- Support on the implementation of new projects, cooperating in all different phases of a project: design, develop and deploy;
- Make FIT / GAP analysis and document the business requirements’ for development staff;
- Manage user account security for finance/accounting systems, set-up new users, modify security profiles and ensure overall system security;
- Take on a project management role as needed to effectively implement organizational change;
- Ensure effective and timely communication to business constituents on all issues—project status, reported system/application problems/resolution, etc.
Who you are:
- Degreed in IT, Accounting, Business;
- Have Finance and Accounting knowledge (experience will be a plus);
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in ERP system implementation, in medium to large size corporate environments and international companies;
- Experienced with integrations with 3rd parties;
- Proficient in the definition and estimation project tasks;
- Experienced in document processes and procedures;
- Commited to quality and excellent customer service to end users;
- Capable of successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Capable of working under pressure while dealing with unexpected problems in a professional manner
- Have strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Experienced in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.