About the role:
Reporting to Studios Operation Manager, you will be responsible for the supervise and coordinate part of the Post-production team, focusing on the team’s skills development for the increasing demands of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, select and train new team members
- Plan the needs according to our production forecast
- Set and define all the KPI’s for the team members and manage their progression through daily coaching and monthly catch-ups
- Follow and evaluate the team in order to identify their strengths and their priorities in terms of development and enhance their motivation as part of the company’s PDPs (Personal Development Plan)
- Implement changes in the post-production processes according to the continuous improvement culture of the Kaizen methodology
- Keep abreast of photo edition technologies, striving to update the present equipment/techniques
- Guarantee that technical resources follow high quality standards in order to reach the objectives regarding our product pictures
Who you are:
- Proven leadership and team management experience
- Ability to take decisions in an autonomous way
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English
- Passionate for photo and video edition
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of photo editing software as Adobe Bridge, Lightroom and Photoshop
- Knowledge or experience with Kaizen methodology is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.