Description QC Agent
About the role:
This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. Working to the company’s brand guidelines within a large team of around 45 writers, you will be required to QC product descriptions for luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site are well written, consistent and accurate.
You will have some experience working in an environment that is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally, this would have been within copywriting or sub-editing role with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- You will complete quality control checks across product descriptions to the KPI standard for your role.
- You will carry out audits across brands and categories to implement consistency throughout the site.
- You will work closely with the Senior Product Specialist to carry-out updates for product names, technical description, disclaimers, fitting advice and other areas of product content when necessary.
- You with work closely with the Content Support team to respond Salesforces requests, make necessary updates on behalf of the Product Descriptions team and give feedback when needed.
- You will deliver BAU excellence with a team driven by frequent deadlines and high volume targets, yet maintaining a Farfetch level of quality and tone-of-voice.
- You will help execute the Senior Specialist’s QC process in order to ensure the team’s high-level quality.
- You will support and contribute with any tone of voice changes.
- You will support the Supervisor with any additional tasks when required.
Who you are:
- You have fluency in English.
- You have excellent organisational skills; you are intuitive and highly solution-oriented.
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style.
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar.
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction.
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines.
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS.
- You have the ability to communicate critical feedback.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.