Image Quality Control
We are looking for a Image Quality Control. Did you know that the quality of the images we send to the website will be decisive for the client to buy our products?
If you do know and want to be a part of the amazing team that decides between the wrong or right, be aware, because we are looking for an amazing image quality checker. Reporting to the Image QC Coordinator this individual will be responsible for analyzing the quality of the photographic images produced on Farfetch. The position requires collaboration with the Styling, Photography, Photo Editing and Logistics departments in the local and global teams.
What you´ll do
- Guaranty the image quality of the items, considering the quality standards and guidelines provided by the company;
- Check the items on time, with extreme attention to the details;
- Predict and decide if the images photographed will be appropriate to retough;
- Be knowledgeable in a wide variety of product (watches, apparel, footwear, jewelry, eyewear, handbags, etc.);
- Take initiative and collaborate with stylists, photographers and photo editors to improve the quality of imagery across all studios (model, floating and stills);
- Communicate with the logistics to assure that the process is finished;
- Create and maintain an upbeat atmosphere in the studios that is conducive to high productivity.
Who you are
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to use both data and intuition to make and inform quick decisions;
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines;
- Capability to provide constructive criticism – comprehensive and decisive;
- Ability to maintain a calm and composed temperament under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Photography and Photo editing experience;
- Fashion knowledges;
- Flexible schedule;
- Informatics understanding ability and Microsoft Office knowledges.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships