Freelance Advertising Team Assistant
What you'll do
- General administration including booking rooms, conference calls, and team travel
- Sales admin including updating a cumulative weekly accruals document with the breakdown by salesperson and taking minutes and action points from the weekly Sales meeting
- EOC reporting support including inputting relevant campaign images, as well as aiding Sales with other materials
- IO administration including receiving, printing, filing invoices, gathering relevant signatures and liaising with relevant other teams within the business
- Finance team admin including invoicing scheduling for clients and raising invoices for payment using business tools
- General operational support including regularly checking live content to ensure correct visibility
- Entrepreneurial passion, self-starter, very hard working.
- Proficient user of Excel / Word / Keynote.
- Experience of working in an e-Commerce / Publishing environment preferable.
- Highly analytical with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and social skills to deliver best in class client service levels.
- A proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate about digital with a good understanding of the e-commerce landscape and an interest in luxury fashion.