Production Time and Method Technician
About the role:
Part of the European Production team, this position is responsible for working with the operational and functional production teams to identify process bottlenecks, conducting root cause analysis and implement process improvements across our image production environment, designing new processes and supporting production process engineer activities.
What you’ll do:
- Support Process Engineering team in all different areas and projects;
- Active member on continuous improvement projects implementation;
- Support workstations organization activities (5S);
- Support workstations standard definitions;
- Knowledge in Methods-Time Measurement (MTM);
- Follow and execute MTM analysis in production;
- Support productions improvements initiatives;
- Ensure the correct measures follow-up, to get a standard approach between all the improvements;
Who you are:
- Ability to work on a proactive team;
- Ability to make sound ideas in an autonomous way;
- Ability to create solutions and improvements;
- Knowledge and experience in production processes (Kaizen, 5 S’s, standard work);
- Passion for lean manufacturing;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must;
- Must be well organized, proactive and goal oriented;
- Important note: To join this project please be aware that could be needed to work in different schedules in certain periods;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.