Senior Product Owner - Digital Marketing
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do- they both help support the running of the current business as well as explore new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionising the industry. Split across 3 main offices- London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touchpoints, Web, Mobile and Instore. The teams are committed into turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform and are constantly looking for brilliant people who can help be part of the experience.
Being part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements.
What you'll do:
- Lead/Create user stories and acceptance criteria for the product backlog
- Gather and distil requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision)
- Work with stakeholders to maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization
- Specify immediate and strategic improvements to products and create appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement
- Lead the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops and operational support of launches
- Develop a sound knowledge of a part of the business and the effect of any requested changes on that part of the business.
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in a TOP50 world ecommerce company
- Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Economics-Finance, Management or similar
- Hands on Experience in Digital Marketing (Managing campaigns i.e Adwords, Doubleclick, Affiliates, Landing Page Optimization).
- A/B and Multivariate testing expert having used tools similar to OptimizelyX/Optimizely, VWO or bespoke tools.
- Strong analytical skills (Excel maven, basic SQL queries)
- Adops / Media Sales experience (SSPs: DFP or similar, Adexchange, PMPs) and Adserver technology (DCM or similar)
- Technical understanding of SEO state-of-the-art
- Previous experience within a similar product management role
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements
- Excellent time management skills
- Being a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business
- Experience on data integration projects
- Good understanding of affiliates and PPC business model
- Knowledge of web tracking methodologies (clickstream, web analytics)
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long-term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.