EU Planning Manager
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an EU Planning Manager to support the area of Creative Operations. You will focus on planning our main operation in Portugal, one of the biggest e-commerce photography studio in the world. You will be working in Guimarães next to Digital Production team and liaising with the commercial teams. Your goal is to support Creative Operations growth to be a world-class asset production unit.
What you will do:
- Provide strong leadership to the Planning EU team with the ability to inspire, engage, motivate and develop the team members to create and maintain a high performing team;
- Translate business requirements into team needs, regarding: hiring, training, career planning and development;
- Liaise Commercial areas and Creative Operations EU in order to properly prioritize request according to the ongoing business needs;
- Secure execution of planning process for allocation, scheduling, freelancers booking, purchasing and resource control.
- Clearly and continuously communicate on going planning status and changes to the relevant departments in order to secure alignment and fulfillment;
- Support budget definition and follow-up budget execution;
- Defines metrics/KPIs aligned with business area strategy
- Monitors and reports actual planning KPIs, monthly/weekly with insight to support decision makers.
Who you are:
- Industrial Engineering degree (preferred);
- Proficient of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel is mandatory;
- Experienced as a Planning manager (3 years minimum);
- Previous experience in fashion industry is a plus;
- Previous experience with Kaizen methodologies is a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communicational skills in Portuguese and English;
- Ability to react positively to a rapidly evolving business;
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams and create consensus;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.